Favorite day of the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

My favourite day of the week is Friday.

Heck, they even named a restaurant Fridays, lol. One of my favourites as well, xD

justrobin

My favorite day is Wednesday... It is the day where I received my payment in my online business.... I will be richer on that day...:p

Absolution

I really don't know. I manage to get some personal time every day of the week. I try to spread things out as much as I can. I guess wednesday is my favorite because there is no scheduled work meetings that day :).

Alicia22

My favourite day of the week is Sunday. It is my off day. I could rest at home and I am free of office stress on that day.

ausweb

For me Saturday not because it's a rest day but it's a tennis day :) I really love playing tennis! I can vent my stress without being told of. ;) Then followed by Sunday which I go to church and pray for thanking God for the blessing I received and ask for forgiveness. :)

addyj672

My favorite day of week is Friday. It have two good things for me, first Namaz-e-Juma and secondly it is holiday... Finally we can have some rest...

LucasL

My favorite day of the week would be Saturday, it just feel refreshing, fun...just simply feels good for me

KarinaO

Mine would be on the weekends as i can really relax my self hanging out with friends, watching movies and playing some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.