End of holidays

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I have to go back to work on monday 10th, my holidays are over :(
Gee I hate work, work really sucks.

StephanieCordray

Gee... I love what I'm doing.. even when an NT IT tech who knows nothing about what I'm doing tries to tell me how to do it.. 2 days of analyzing huge raw log files just to find out the he lied to me and the people he was doing the work for because he screwed up their email.

But then I get to work from home. *grin* It's a whole other matter to have to get up, get dressed up, drive or commute on crowded roads...

ian

Administrator
Staff member
But then I get to work from home. *grin* It's a whole other matter to have to get up, get dressed up, drive or commute on crowded roads...
even worse on dirty hot crowded buses......yuck

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
StephanieCordray said:
Gee... I love what I'm doing.. even when an NT IT tech who knows nothing about what I'm doing tries to tell me how to do it.. 2 days of analyzing huge raw log files just to find out the he lied to me and the people he was doing the work for because he screwed up their email.

i envy you!

i am with ian, i dislike work. however, i worked over the holidays, so i don't have to battle with myself to get my butt in gear again.... no... wait... i have to do that every day! doh! :p