Elections

anna

My team lost and I spent all night drowning my sorrows in my son's halloween candy. At least we kept the Senate though...

Damn tea baggers (I mean partiers) :)

Private-I

America is soo weird! If there was an election tomorrow world-wide Obama would win in a landslide. Sure he's not been able to "change" the usa as much as he hoped (and you all voted for). but on the plus side, you're not going down the right-wing route anymore. and to be fair, there's no bloody money left anywhere to do anything with.

anna

America is soo weird! If there was an election tomorrow world-wide Obama would win in a landslide. Sure he's not been able to "change" the usa as much as he hoped (and you all voted for). but on the plus side, you're not going down the right-wing route anymore. and to be fair, there's no bloody money left anywhere to do anything with.

Umm, the right-wing is EXACTLY where we are going. Once again, with the Republicans controlling the House, and the Dems controlling the Senate, NOTHING will get done.

Yes, in a world-wide vote, Obama would win. However, you can't clean up a mess in two years that took eight years to create. People in this country are IDIOTS. Plain and simple. They hang onto this fallacy of an "american dream" when, let's face it, Goldman-Sachs and all the other big money corps. own this country; always have, always will.

I recently viewed a bit that George Carlin did on why he doesn't vote. I completely agree with him and don't think I will ever participate in this B.S. again. So shameful...

anna

Where are you located at, btw?