Earning with resellers

grizly

Banned
Hello! I've run many kind of reseller business, but the problem is that you can't mostly win with reseller as you don't control the server. It's many times a little problem to say to your customer that the server is down and when he asks more just to say that the support is fixing it. Personally I think that business with reseller is unfair to the customer. What do you think?

web67

well, i thought of an idea

that once we have to start with some reseller, and se e if we are earning some from it

after getting some members on! we can get our own server and make service more atable

but its of no point that we start from dedicated derver

Last edited:

dbbrock1

Well whether you are a reseller or have your own servers you are still at the mercy of your datacenter. So they both have the same bottle neck. But I guess resellers do have one more rung to go through.

crucialp

We have an established and large reseller client base and the aren't really at a disadvantage, to start a good reseller hosting server will be powerful, have RAID, solid network and will be supported by a great support team. Downtime is something every host experiences and one thing you need to consider is whether you as a reseller can administer a server as well as the company you are reselling for :)

If you cannot afford a dedicated server and dont want a reseller account there are always other options such as a Virtual Dedicated Server.