e-commerce - I need your feedback

Looks OK, but not terribly exciting.
I think sans-serif fonts are preferred for most website text and menus.
Under category list, not necessary to include the word category again for each one.
About us link should be called FAQ because of the content of that page.
You have some typographical errors, misspelled words, and English grammar errors.
On the register page, it is bad to request a credit card number without it being a secure page.

andy46

Being completely honest I would say this is an ok page. I like the way the slider looks in the section that I would consider the featured content area. The border seems fitting but using that same border for all of the products below seems to be a good attempt at uniformity but not really aesthetically pleasing, at least in my opinion. Maybe making it a little simpler, as in less is more?

If you look at this page http://g4ds.com/best/category.php?category=phone the border is fitting, so maybe a solution to the products section under the slider is to space every table or product wrap like you have in the page I linked to? Just a thought (it would even increase uniformity across multiple pages.)

The gradients in the product area below the slider are a bit of an overkill. It looks to me like the markup wasn't generated right and the gradients got cut short instead of spanning across the entire section. (Maybe it's the sharp edges and the harsh cutoff at both ends

I agree with DesignerBill on three points

I think sans-serif fonts are preferred for most website text and menus.

About us link should be called FAQ because of the content of that page.

and

Under category list, not necessary to include the word category again for each one.

Instead of using the same categories that are on the navigation bar you might benefit from using a SUB-category list. For instance, on the phones page you can have:
Flip Phones
Bar Phones
Slider Phones
etc...]

I hope this helps! -Andy