Do you like staying at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheat

Hello.

I am a home buddy, I prefer to stay at home during weekends, watching tv, relaxing in my couch. How about you.

ishie

I enjoy staying at home, but not all the time. I also love going outside and hanging out in the malls to pig out, have a cup of coffee and watch movies.

camilo.nevarez

dude. it takes me 4 days to actually get out side. i will get my clothes ready monday, look at the door tuesday, wed maybe ill make a call and then by thursday, im checkin the mail!

zen

Not all the time, I usually do some walking if there's no work online, to have some fresh air and exercise.

ZDN_Computers

I am usually staying home, because I work and run my freelance business all day. OK, i go to the shop and out for walk, but i do not like going clubbing.

jrjakn118

Yes I like to stay at home especially there is a computer and an internet connection. It completes my day already.

irislogic

I like staying at home too, most especially working from home. But I need fresh air from time to time and I make it a point to go out when my schedule permits it.

bongoko

Sometimes yes sometimes no. I only like staying at home when it is too hot outside or raining but if it's nice I try to go out and chill with my friends. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.