Creativewebslave.com (my site)

Hi all please rate my site and give advice etc :)
its a template management website where you can sell your templates cms themes psd templates ect at whatever prices you choose reoccuring sale or a one off unique price or let our members download your templates free

anyhow let me know what you think of the site

CreativeWebSlave.com

Creative

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The quality of the graphics and the design is quite good, however I dont care much for the name of the site creativewebslave, and also the image towards the top right hand of the page does not look appropriate. I guess it all depends on the audience to which your site is aimed, I dont think that theme would attract to a mainstream audience.

AainaA

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hi sorry about the link not working the sites back up now with a new theme please take a look and let me know what you think, also constructive advice would be great, saying what you dont like is fine but tell me what you do or would like to see so i can improve the site as a whole

Creative

ian

Administrator
Staff member
creativewebslave said:
Hi sorry about the link not working the sites back up now with a new theme please take a look and let me know what you think, also constructive advice would be great, saying what you dont like is fine but tell me what you do or would like to see so i can improve the site as a whole

Creative
I make the same comment as I made before, except the image now appears in the top left hand side.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
You also need to work on the watermark type protection images you place on the templates, they are way too obtrusive and dont look right.

StephanieCordray

creativewebslave said:
yeah thats my current host :( constant down time so if anyone knows quality hosting thats not too expensive let me know ;)
Thanks

What's not too expensive? I had a customer who moved to different cheaper service about 8 months ago, keeps emailing us every couple months or so to see if we have a backup of his site because his service keeps losing his shopping cart database. Of course this last time we didn't have it. The first time we did because he was paid up for a few months, the second time we made him pay for obtaining it but deleted the site about a month after because we figured he just had to learn the hard way and it was taking up unnecessary space on our servers.

StephanieCordray

That leaves a broad area for choosing hosting... not sure how many will move the site for you however. You could look at some of the ones that have put in offer posts here as a start then check them out as far as reliability, length of time in business, and so on. I don't have anything in the offers section but my site is in my profile, :), so you can check me out for reliability and so on, too.