Creating a website!

vkmita

I am a passionate Pilates instructor who wants to create a website to teach others that can not make it to classes or are out of town/on vacation.

I have no experience with web design at all. How much would a project like this cost for me to get a web designer to do it? How long would it approximately take to create?

Any input or comments are highly appreciated.

Initially, I need a website needs the following functions:

1. A login page/section that allows clients and teachers to view their “Pilates profile”
2. Personal Profile should include basic personal info and personal Pilates stats
3. Tools that allow for optimized scheduling for teachers by allowing clients to determine their availability online. (ie a shared calendar that can be seen by specific clients and instructors)
4. A video-streaming function that allows teachers to sell instructional videos, interact on a real-time basis and possibly perform a “bio-mechanical” analysis of client sessions
5. Product sales section that has equipment, clothing, etc available to be purchased via a Google Checkout option

3dmagicaldesign

Interested in your website development

You don't need free poor resources online, what you need is an entire well customized website. Also, you need a lot of programming and customized tools, you need your visitors become members and create their own profile, maybe with the option of create a slideshow, also an option where other member can rate the routines, the goals achieved, etc. I am more web designer than Pilates expert but I know that with your ideas and our skills my company could offer the kind of service and product that you are looking for at a very affordable rate. Please let me know your thoughts on send me a PM if you are interested.

simple_lhady

hello... to make things perfect, i think it would be best to hie a web designer im sure its not that expensive anyway.. or if you really want to make your own then start to find a web host and do your stuff. goodluck!