CPU - Constructive criticism

MinatureCookie

New Member
CPU

Yes, ok so it's on a FreeWebs server, it's the only good and easy server I could find without ads.:p

Please click on the links at the top a few times, as the onclick picture doesn't load straight away, but it loads very quickly once it's in your temporary internet files.

Right, I want constrctive criticism for my;
-Web design (Colours, artistic skills etc.)
-Programming skills (How good I am with HTML etc.)

And I would like to know
-What I can do to improve this website
-What I could add
-Where should I go from here?

You don't have to answer all of these questions in 1 post.:)

If anyone wants me to help them design their website, please PM me, or preferably email me. I have no charge, I'm completely free:p

__________
MinatureCookie
 
Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The text on the navigation links looks cramped, the text would look better if it was a lighter color so that it stood out better.
The site also looks like it is missing a logo for the name of the site.
 

MinatureCookie

New Member
I understand your point on the text being cramped inside the navigation, but I don't quite understand what you meant by-
The site also looks like it is missing a logo for the name of the site.
Could you explain to me what you meant please? Thanks.:)
 

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I am referring to an image at the top of the website which says that name of the website. For instance in the case of this site the logo would be
​
 

RAJO

New Member
ok
the design isn't good
using firefox: i can't see any style implemented on the text
 
Top