Countdown clock for emails......

templeofgames

Does anyone have any suggestions about a 24 hour contdown clock that can be added to a confirmation email? For example, if a customer registers on a website, when they receive their confirmation email to activate their account, is there a way to add a 24 hour countdown clock that starts when they open that email to signify the timeframe they have to activate their account? My team would like the clock to be comprehensive so that when you open it, the clock starts to countdown, then any other time you reopen that email the clock would still be counting down. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I thank the wise in advance !!!

Artoonie

I don't think this is possible, but perhaps you could try a countdown that says "Activate in the next 24 hours" and they can look at the time it was sent to see how much time they have left, or perhaps say "You have until 00:00 to activate your account," but that's more complicated. Most activation emails start the 24 hours from when it was sent, not recieved, and they are usually activated immediately, so I wouldn't worry about making it complex with countdowns.