Could you help me?

klper

I was desperately looking for a good hosting company and stopped on Ahosting.biz and hostgator.com. Could you express your point towards these hosting companies? The thing is that I am in a deadlock to choose the only one company, reliable and stable. Could you facilitate the implementation to make the right choice? Thank you in advance.

conductor

Banned
Me personally do not like large companies like hostgator because of their irresponsibility. The second mentioned company seems to be good, but I strongly recommend you to make a comparison of several offerings, before to choose.

As for recommendation I can name ServerPoint.com - this is a very reliable company, which has its own network and runs for about ten years already, thus is considered as reputable. Look it up if you like and compare with what you have... That would help you to make a correct choise.

Q_d

Banned
You may also look at Hqhost.net and site5.com - Having hosted your site with them, you will get perfect accessibility to your site from around the globe. Instead of occasional "specials", they offer every day competitive pricing. Their costs bring you reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly trained staff.