Comments about my website update

3dmagicaldesign

Hey Fellas!!

I want your opinion, I want to make my website look more corporative, serious and clean

Right now my website is being updated and the last thing that we will upload is the home page

Please check my current home page www.3dmagicaldesigns.com

The testimonials and portfolio pages have already been updated and that's how we are planning to leave them, please give me your thoughts on them.

Now, that's how we plan to make the default index page:

http://www.3dmagicaldesigns.com/indexx.html

Please give me your opinion, it will be much appreciated.

Warm Regards

kremo5le

Hello there! I'm kinda looking for to do the same thing on my site as you are on yours:make it look like a professional corporation. And I would suggest to avoid the "jumping letters" effect on the buttons. There should be a separation between corporate eye candy, and eye candy itself. BUT, if you go to my site, I use elements like the RSS feed picture on my blog that doesn't really call for a corporation theme.

What I'm trying to say is that your site looks nice in overall, has attractive flashy displays, and it invites to corporate-site seekers from all ages.

Good job!

What's more, what do you think about mine?

Keep in touch my friend,

kRem

PS: Vives en Colombia? Por que un site en Ingles?

3dmagicaldesign

Hey kRem

Thanks a lot for your reply, yes the moving buttons will be removed on the new home page. Did you have a chance to look into my portfolio and the Testimonials page? Please let me know.

Your website is wonderful!!, it looks very corporative and reliable. I see you have also created a forum, please tell me your experience, how are you driving new members to your site?

I live in Colombia but I realize that the best place to market our services is internet, english language and international relationships. I learned english by myself, it was my hobbie since I was a kid. I was involved in web marketing since 2003, I worked 4 years for two companies ( one located in Texas and the other located in thousand oaks California) until last year. I started to think about developing a site owned by me, since my sister is an architect, we started to think about offer her architectural services on the internet and we realized that 3d architectural business was a very good way to do it, then, we started offering our work sending emails to many building companies, once we landed our first small project we started to think about a name for our company, then 3d magical designs came out of the box, then I started to get involved in web design too and I love it!!, I love my company and my work, it gives me the chance to meet a lot of people and gain popularity on the internet everyday. We started our business 1 year ago, we are still small and we haven't reached many goals yet but I think we are doing a good work.

sorry for the long reply!! I hope to become one of your friends in this forum.

Warm Regards