Comment my site please

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I have been to Malaysia, nice country, although a little hot.
That site gets 10/10 from me. That tune was sooo cool.
Is that a web design site, if so I would refrain from using slang like U, I would write You
The site design looks nice, depending on the main purpose of the site, the tune may be a bit out of place, but I like it.

AainaA

eh? yang mana satu? ko ada yahoo im tak? boleh sembang kalau ada, and yes, Pipit, would be cool to chat with you too :)

therion said:
Thanks guys, that was my personal site actually.

AainaA
Hey there too, ni company ke apa ni?

AainaA

have you now? and yes, your package is on the way. Hope the authorities are kind this time :)

Hot? I've been here for almost 16 years, and I think its neat - its not hot. Its sweltering!! If any of you wanna look like baked crabs, this is the perfect place to be, though I'd not advise ya..

The tune is cool. I smiled. I rarely smile when I visit personal sites.

ian said:
I have been to Malaysia, nice country, although a little hot.
That site gets 10/10 from me. That tune was sooo cool.
Is that a web design site, if so I would refrain from using slang like U, I would write You
The site design looks nice, depending on the main purpose of the site, the tune may be a bit out of place, but I like it.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
hot... lol... i know all about hot! try standing outside in full gear (bullet proof vest, flack vest, helmet, etc.) in the sun for 10 hrs.! :eek: to say the least, it sucks. but i would rather stand in the radiant heat than in the freezing cold! :p

pipit

Nice Site!!!
Use pastel colour, my fav.:)
melayu sekali, yaaa..... and btw, salam kenal, therion!!!! :)

AainaA

zkiller said:
hot... lol... i know all about hot! try standing outside in full gear (bullet proof vest, flack vest, helmet, etc.) in the sun for 10 hrs.! :eek: to say the least, it sucks. but i would rather stand in the radiant heat than in the freezing cold! :p
which radiant heat are you referring to? ice is not cold - its just a concept :D

therion

pipit said:
Nice Site!!!
Use pastel colour, my fav.:)
melayu sekali, yaaa..... and btw, salam kenal, therion!!!! :)

Arr,thanks :) , working on awanlarat.com currently,an experimental with nusantara touch :)
Salam kenal jugak. Ramai jugak melayu sini eh?