+ Click to enlarge

ntoombs19

I'm making a website for an fbla contest and the contest is to make an E-commerce website to sell flowers to make money for my fbla chapter. For the flower pictures I thought it would be easiest to make the picture small then have something where you could click to enlarge it. I got a program from lightbox that does just that with some other fancy stuff as well.

My problem is that the window that opens up goes behind my CSS dropdown menu. Its quite frustrating as I can't seem to figure out how to get it to the front of everything.

If you would like to see what I mean then please look for yourself...

http://www.bolivar.k12.mo.us/bhs/fbla/contest/ecommerce/Bolivar_FBLA(2)/all_flowers.html

I would post the CSS and JS codes here but they are quite long and I'm not sure if you need them to help me out with this. If you need them just ask. Thanks :)

LouTheDesigner

Have you tried the advice on the huddletogether.com site? It says:

"Remove the default margin and padding from the body tag. Add body{ margin: 0; padding: 0; } to your stylesheet."

adx

I would think it's because the drop down menu has a higher z-index than the image. I could be wrong though!

ntoombs19

Thanks for the ideas! Unfortunately I can only edit the site at school which won't be until Monday but. If I get it working I'll be sure to say so on this forum. Any other ideas are much appreciated. :)