Check out my site!!

UGAMaster

I just made my first site, and need some advice. I made it with Angelfire. I wanted to see how it would look before I spent money in it. I'm considering changing hosts, if I find another.

I am selling car audio and performance parts. I haven't added anything yet, becuase it takes so much time, and I haven't had any. So check out my layout and whatnot, and tell me what you think.

If you know a better host to go with, please let me know. I was planning on using PayPal as my Shopping Cart.

www.angelfire.com/planet/undergroundaudio/

If anyone needs a car stereo, let me know, and I will cut ya a deal.

Thanks
Josh

Myst93

well, there doesn't seem to be too much in the way of design going on there, but if you're just looking to strictly sell things from the site, I guess it could work...by the way, are the pictures that you're using copywritten ?. Hosting could be from ipowerweb, hostgator, or bluehost...all of those are decent hosting companies...later

Joe

UGAMaster

If you guys came to my site, would you buy from me? If not, why? I don't have much experience in html or web design, and no experience in business, but I'm here to make money. Let me know what you think.

Myst93

I just told you. There's not a chance that I would purchase something from a free hosted server, in other words, that means that if you don't have a domain name that is registered and have hosting for, then you aren't really a legitimate business in my eyes and I wont purchase anything...my advice to you would be to pay $97 for hosting and domain registration for one full year and have someone make you a decent template and then go from there, if you want to make money from a site, but you lack skill in web design, coding and marketing...chances are that you aren't going to make money from the site if you design it, code it and market it, so ...if you have decent product, pay someone else to do that and in the meantime work on your design and coding skill and browse the web for other sites and see how they market their product...thats about the best advice that I can give,...if you have any questions, my aol name is xiiislipknotiiix.

Good luck man,

Joe

Kialhimself

UGAMaster said:
If you guys came to my site, would you buy from me? If not, why? I don't have much experience in html or web design, and no experience in business, but I'm here to make money. Let me know what you think.

... no sorry wouldnt because I dunno it needs to be more like official it seems a bit dodgey lol no offence sorry just out of curiosity are you stealing these car sterios O_O sounds like it lol theres no point theres no money in that anymore :p hey check out mine and my mates site

www.zixmobile.com

my mate done the designing and stuff I sort of just done LOADS of data collection!

UGAMaster

I just moved my site to www.4undergroundaudio.com. I had planned on doing this from the beginning, but I didn't want to buy something before I saw how it would look. Now when you say coding, what type of coding? I'm up to all advice, I will not turn anything down. Thanks to all.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldnt buy from a site hosted on free hosting.
Also even with the domain, the site doesnt look anywhere near professional enough for me to spend money at that site.
Also just the name of the business underground implies something bad, as in underworld, underhanded, not legitimate