Cheater Planet

jbrown456

This is a website me and a friend own.
don't say anthing about the black background because
my friend would not allow it to be changed. But if there
are any other things that you want to say, Go ahead,
i need ideas because the site is way to plain. I am working
on the content, so don't worry about that either.
I just need to know what sorts of things to add and text
formatting ext... also if there are any places where you would
recomend imgs, please do so.

www.freewebs.com/cheater_planet

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what is able to done within the confines of the free hosting, but at first glance, I would say the header image should have some gaming images incorporated into it, so that when people see the site, it is instantly recognizable as a gaming site.
Would also be nice if the downloads and forum section maintained the same color scheme as the rest of the website.

StephanieCordray

I don't know... the second design seems too tame for a gaming site but I don't like the borders around everything on the first site. I agree with ian that it needs something to graphically say it's a gaming site as well.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks quite good, whilst I dont mind sites that incorporate flash, I dont really care much for flash intro pages which dont real serve any useful purpose apart from take up time and create an extra step to get to the main site.

StephanieCordray

ian said:
The site looks quite good, whilst I dont mind sites that incorporate flash, I dont really care much for flash intro pages which dont real serve any useful purpose apart from take up time and create an extra step to get to the main site.

Usually that's me, too, but I kinda had fun watching that one... maybe I ODed on coffee.. ;)