Cheap web design for you

AuraDesign

Hi all, my name is Lianne. I have just completed a web design course and I am studying advanced web design and business management. I am starting my own business when these are completed- Aura Web Design. I have designed my own business site and I have designed a website for a charity. Both were pleasing.
Basically, I would like to offer my services very cheaply (very!) for designing small websites or hobby sites. i do no deal with hosting, but I can point clients in the right direction, having got to deal with reputable, cheap hosting companies.
If you would like a small site designing cheaply or cheap logo design please contact me at: [email protected] or [email protected].

Thankyou

Lianne Watts

StephanieCordray

Hi, Lianne. Welcome to the forum.... however there is something I must tell you.

First congratulations on finishing your cousework and starting up your own business.

I have to say though, it is not necessarily a good thing to plant the same post in more than one forum on the same message board. It's looked upon as bad manners or spamming at its worst. I'm sure you meant no harm and I'm quite sure it's not something they would teach in a web design course since it's more a netiquette issue. Just so you know because a lot of boards (although this one is a really nice one) would eat you alive for doing that. I wouldn't want you to go to another message to advertise your services and have that happen.

Good luck in your future endeavors.