Cheap Domain Name

Discussion in 'Offers' started by ian, Aug 27, 2004.

to remove all ads.
  1. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

Well im not one to spam, but just wanted to make a post, so that this section doesnt look empty :p
    I offer domain name registration services via my site http://www.cheapdomainname.com/ which is an enom based site.
    So if anyone is looking to register a domain name, my prices are US$9.99 per year for .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz/.us which comes with free URL forwarding.

2. AainaA

AainaA New Member

cool... do you have all the stuff for managing domains? like in a hyper great control panel etc?

3. ian

The domain registration services I offer, the domains have a very comprehensive control panel in which to manage the domains, and of course all domains can be managed from the one account. The whole control panel is provided by enom.com

4. AainaA

AainaA New Member

cool... so that means you accept VISA etc, and any other forms of payment?

5. ian

Yep visa mastercard and paypal.

6. ian

Also AA, if you need to register any domain and you can pay via paypal, you can register them at my cost price, which is not much below the US$9.99 per year figure.

7. AainaA

AainaA New Member

Can't use paypal... though its being accepted in Malaysia, Paypal is still not being accepted here ... the irony of it... we have very strict banking regulatories... anyways, I'll keep you in mind {like as if I never did :p} and yes, it would be cool if you accept Western Union too

8. zkiller

zkiller Super Moderator Staff Member

western union.... bah... i just transfer funds directly from my account to others. :)

9. AainaA

AainaA New Member

i do that too sometimes, but the wire fee is exhorbitant here... as it is in Australia i believe

10. zkiller

ian, i need to register a domain... send me your paypal addy and any instructions i may need to do so. :)

11. AainaA

AainaA New Member

oooh this is so exciting... i smell a project coming... and i bet [tab] is curious now ;)

12. zkiller

why would [tab] be curious, although i do think he will like this one. :)

13. AainaA

AainaA New Member

he'd be curious as you said, he'd most probably like what you're working on soon ;)

14. [tab]

[tab] Opera/Firefox on Debian Staff Member

Is it a website dedicated to laziness techniques? Because I already wrote the book baby!!!

15. [tab]

[tab] Opera/Firefox on Debian Staff Member

That is to say I'll get around to it one day...

16. AainaA

AainaA New Member

LOL never knew you could be as hilarious as Ian... LOL you're really funny this time round :D

17. ian

Just go to cheapdomainname.com and create a free account, then send me a pm with your login ID and also the domain name you want to register.
    I can register it and push it to your account.
    There will be no cost, I owe you for your help as a moderator when computerforum.com was started.

18. zkiller

wow, thanks ian! :)

19. zkiller

ian, i opened a new hosting account for this project and i am getting a free domain with it, so this has been taken care of. i much appreciate your offer though! :)

20. zkiller

i'll give ya a hint....

well, then again, maybe i won't!!! lol :D