CBDesigns, please review

webstudent123

my own critique

- Dont like the 'clayton brown designs' on top - consider using a spraypaint effect on the brick...
- Just not a fan of the about us page...
- also not a fan of the services page..
- the portfolio itself needs some type of graphical enhancement

POWW

Navigation and flash

The words down the side which say "professional" "qualified" ect. They are way too prominent compared to the navigation. It took me 5 mins to even figure out how to navigate to the next page because I couldn't see the navigation buttons.

The flash content is too cluttered. It's great how it animates, but at the end of the day, what's the point of even having it there if your potential clients can't even read it.

Good luck with it all!

AK Web Design

I also don't like the background. It hurts the eyes. The words on the left are tough to read. I think the reflecting words in the flash video looks bad.

rickzwebz

If you are designing for a 1024x768 screen scrolling is required to view what is on the right.
The menu buttons are in an odd spot and partially cut off because of above sizing issue. Because of the location it took me a bit to find them. Someone not use to browsing might never find them.
Why do you waste the bottom half of the widow.
The font size is awfully small and hard to read.

R and S Writing

The new home page is amazing, but there are some spelling errors on the fourth button. Integration and Customization are spelled wrong.

Otherwise, the new site is far more user friendly than the older version.