Can you check out my site?

SaveOurTails

Hey All-
I just set up a website for a non-profit I'm involved with and need some oppinions. Also, I've heard that it isn't displaying right for some members of the group but can't duplicate the issues (top frame screwed up, not completely showing) if somebody happens to be able to duplicate that please let me know, and possibly how to fix it. I'm new to this whole web design thing, so go easy on me. Thanks!
http://www.saveourtails.net

adx

You could simply ditch the frames. It's just as easy to do the whole site without them.
And you don't need to enclose every single sentence with paragraph tags, one at the
beginning of the text and one at the end will do. Swap <p>&nbsp;</p> with <br />, or read up on
CSS. This will make everything easier! :)

SaveOurTails

You could simply ditch the frames. It's just as easy to do the whole site without them.
And you don't need to enclose every single sentence with paragraph tags, one at the
beginning of the text and one at the end will do. Swap <p>&nbsp;</p> with <br />, or read up on
CSS. This will make everything easier! :)

I'll admit, I didn't do the coding, I used Dreamweaver and just typed the stuff in, it added all the code. Does the excessive code cause problems for some people?

adx

Does the excessive code cause problems for some people?
Probably not, it's legit but rather unusual. I was just venting :rolleyes:
But you did say you'd experienced issues with the frames, so I'd say that
removing them would be a good start. Try it out and see if that fixes anything.

Gorgy

Currently the homepage looks a bit empty. You should add some text or photos.
You should also resize the text at Adoptable pets page. It is too big

pingeyeg

Are you going to do anything else with it? Right now the body is very dull and without proportions or style.

Mr. B

There are two fundamental issues in my opinion. Styling is not uniform among all your pages. The whole site should have a fixed width and all pages shuold have the same header as the home page.