Can this site be saved or should i start from scratch?

henrikjt

Please refer to this site: http://www.edwardstephens.com

I did not build this site, but i am now working with the agent. I am trying to get the site a better ranking. I've read on this site that backlinks or inbound link (i assume those two are the same type of links) are very important. Would it be white hat seo to trade links with other websites?? And if so, how can i do that, do i need to contact individual sites and see if they are interested?

In regards to the site, do i need to start over? It is built in a funky way it seems, not sure if the google spiders can crawl it easily.

Thanks in advance everyone

ishie

The site looks good, but the onpage aspect of it is bad. I looked at your keyword tag and it's spammy. Your targeting excessive number of keywords. There's like a hundred entries in there. Woah!!! Revise that. Only choose the keywords with good search volume but not too competitive. Make sure your title tag is relevant to page content too.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I would change the text logo header so that is more clearer, you have used a fancy effect which just makes it hard to read.
I would also make the images on the mainpage in colour by default, and not just when you move the mouseover.