can someone find me a template like the one below with the 6 boxes with links inside

TAYCEOMAG

can you point me in the direction of where the best website/program to do this would be? i know the basics of building websites and i know html as a whole for the most part but my websites are not meeting my standards these days so i am on the journey to learn it all from top to bottom.. but i really know nothing about building custom templates YET and would appreciate if some people pointed me the right direction :)

zach

can you point me in the direction of where the best website/program to do this would be? i know the basics of building websites and i know html as a whole for the most part but my websites are not meeting my standards these days so i am on the journey to learn it all from top to bottom.. but i really know nothing about building custom templates YET and would appreciate if some people pointed me the right direction :)

w3schools.com
slicingguide.com

websitedesigner

Why dont you contact them

hi,

Why dont you contact them only and tell them to create your site, i think they are website designer company and they should help you.