Can somebody tell me what has changed in Google Algorithm?

DominicFX

Hi everyone

I am having little difficulty to understand the recent change algorithm by Google. Can somebody tell me what has changed in Google Algorithm?

Thanks in advance

che09

Google is really keen on this changes. They are taking the fight seriously and people can't do anything but to follow their rules accordingly!

Well,I think it's for the better. And,I honestly think people out there are interested in what would be Google's next Update!

Janja

I have been struggling with this for a while now too. I have a blog on my site where I post articles, anchor tags , I have SEO titles and keywords, sitemap etc and still I'm only ranking a 2/10. I wish there was a clear sheet-cheat to google page rank... what else can somebody do???

jaywebdev

Most of the experts saying that Google Panda focus on a "unique article"
Don't linkback to a bad sites like autoblogs
And pure white SEO should be implemented

bugs10552

If anyone really knew the changes to Google algorithms, they would be retired on a beach drinking pina coladas. Google keeps those secrets close.

johny.12

Google is really keen on this changes. They are taking the fight seriously and people can't do anything but to follow their rules accordingly! I wish there was a clear sheet-cheat to google page rank... what else can somebody do???

plusoner

think of the new google algorythm from a personal level. Are you going to repond positively to good quality content that is unspun or are you going to buy the crap that is spun and often published by affiliate marketers...

It is a logical progression to getting better quality websites and content than poorer irrelevant and rubbishy content that you are use too...

Edge

I have been struggling with this for a while now too. I have a blog on my site where I post articles, anchor tags , I have SEO titles and keywords, sitemap etc and still I'm only ranking a 2/10. I wish there was a clear sheet-cheat to google page rank... what else can somebody do???

Try embedding video - not from YouTube etc, but on the site. Google likes video.

peterjack

The web got bigger faster than anyone could keep track. Curation steadily gave way to algorithmic search, which at first was just spidering of the web, and then more intelligent spidering with keywords. Many commonly used site navigation methods do not work on mobile platforms. If this is your case, parts of your site will be unavailable to your visitors! We can remedy that for you and make your site more search friendly at the same time!

bermuda

Google algorithm updates happen all the time, major and minor adjustments occur to the systems and formulas employed by Google even if they remain unannounced. It is important to keep up with the news and updates, working on websites which remain truly powerful online, containing useful contents and at the same time represented by links. in recent weeks and months, a lot of websites have experienced ranking drops and it is not that easy to explain happenings in all cases.

It is generally believed that contents on websites are today playing very big roles, compared with the past, and duplicate copies on sites could be among major reasons behind ranking drops. This has recently happened to tens of article directories and they have lost thousands of indexed pages and their ranks too suffered. Some websites have remained untouched or even gained better ranks because of strong links they had as well as contents on them, created in a unique way.

bravoman2

Google's algo is always to keep you confused, but the basics are always the same when you want to rank for your keywords, and the only feature from keyword to the next is the competition and the higher the competition the hard you have to work for placement in the search engine results.

noelagnote

Google gives weight on the freshest contents on the web today. This aims to provide searchers the most recent stories, news and content.