Can anyone Review My new web site!!!

Jaames

hi friends !!!

Please review my new site discountheatingoilprices.com.
This site provides the easiest way to find the lowest heating oil prices and also set up a network of few heating oil companies.

HEATING OIL

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
The site is lacking flow. It is ver weighted on the left side what with the logo, heat prices, and animated oil price pulse graphic. I think the menu bar gets lost. The secondary menu options next to the heat prices are way too large, if they were half the size they would still be effective.

Work on organizing your body copy (text) to make it more reader friendly. Right now the heading is not really seen. I suggest you use more paragraphs to visually break up the main copy. In general people will shy away from reading a massive block of text.

I am also not an advocate for auto playing flash videos. More than not they are annoying. Give the user the option to watch this, not to shut it off.

i am sorry dear i reviewed your site but i could not fine my required oil. in fact i am civil engineer my profession is construction there is no my type of oil.

WECpoker

I generally hate when I am forced to watch a video also, but for some reason I really liked the way it played on the site, where it was located, and I was interested while listening to it.

Overall I liked the site, but I would defer to the design experts as I am just an amatuer in that respect.