buying traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishie

No, I wouldn't recommend this tactic. Buying traffic is expensive and doesn't have real long-term benefits. Natural and targeted traffic is what you need.

mrandrei

Not a big fan of this method. Buying traffic is too risky. I prefer doing much more legitimate ways of building links and boosting traffic like article submission, social bookmarking, networking, etc.

sydneymatt

I agree that natural search results are better. However, there are some good PPC networks out there. I have found Clicksor to be pretty good quality.

Jackster

Another way to get traffic is traffic exchange.

I run one that's currently being remade.

And for each visit you give another user you get 1 back....

PM ME if your interested.

Ravager

I will not recommend you to buy traffic. Buying traffic will be no good to you and will have a less success rate on your business. Go for organic search traffic.

bluecollar01

PPC can be quite valuable for short term SEO purposes. It's something that needs to be managed very closely though as it can get expensive but as long as you produce a good ROI, I say use the tool that is available to you.

Lance01

Actually using several types of online advertising like PPC and SEO you can earn instant traffic daily, but if you are deserving to buy traffic then start looking for different websites that sale affordable traffic.

bluecollar01

Saw this article in Inc Magazine and thought it lended itself to this conversation - here is the link to the article. Summary - Google doesn't like it when people purchase text links

Status
Not open for further replies.