built in SEO??

chrishirst

Staff member
How can ANYTHING have "built in SEO"?????

It can only do what the developer(s) decided was "SEO" and given that most "experts" are clueless anyway, it's probably exactly the formulaic drivel that gets URLs dumped by Google.

AsheSkyler

According to one of their feature blocks, all it does is pick out keywords. It takes more than that to prep a site for good SEO. Honestly, time was my best SEO tactic. =/

If you want to get good performance SEO, I think natural SEO is the best way to improve your site rank, especially on major search engine. But for combination the result, its allowed to use built in SEO, but remember, don't too over using this method.

Roddy

Built-in SEO to me is interesting and relevant content. A good product sells itself.

One of my own websites gets an average of over 700 visitors a day - each one visiting an average of four pages.
I have what I think is a relevant title and a short meta description on each page. I enter a refreshed sitemap.xml now and again.
Its an information site about a fairly specialized subject and it continually amazes me that so many people would even want to read all the stuff that I write.

The point to all this is that I receive a constant stream of emails from people with unpronounceable names telling me how I am doing everything wrong and that I would be foolish not to pay for their particular brand of SEO magic to make my site popular.

I think these SEO "experts" tend to forget how search engines work which is by finding content that is relevant to the search terms. Do they even understand what a keyword is?

In any case, even if you can con visitors into visiting a site with some SEO Voodoo, they're not going to stay or buy anything if its a piece of crap.

Roddy

SEO telemarketers are nicer things to get in your inbox than some things.

That's true and I suppose I do get an occasional laugh out of their terminology, extravagant claims and examples of how not to write a sales pitch.

kannanraj

SEO is the tool
1)helps to promote business on online
2)increase more link popularity
3)better keyword ranking status
4)More link building process
5)plenty of visitors to view the sites
6)increase more relationship for business clients
7)development of business stragedy of global world.

chrishirst

Staff member
7)development of business stragedy of global world.

A: "global world" is tautology.

B: 'stragedy'
Is that a misplaced 'd' or is it a superfluous 's' I wonder?

AND
.Automatic creation of all page parameters relevant to Google, to support the page / category name.
Is a whole lot of drivel for one sentence.

mastermind1212

Try traditional and natural SEO , rather than built-in seo. Do some good organic SEO for your website. This process is time consuming process. But it will provide you genuine and effective results.