Bramaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AainaA

BRAMAGED GOODS

When we can think, the thought often occurs to us that we might have brain damage. But until Tuesday evening when we received an e-mail alert from the marketing communications linguists at Starcom MediaVest Group, we never would have imagined that we also might be suffering from a bad case of "bramage."
More reading here

Discussion encouraged...

ian

Administrator
Staff member
in terms of product placement, the back to the future movie series had quite a bit, Pepsi, DeLorean cars.
Was trying to think of the science fiction space movie which had a Honda powered spaceship, but I cant for the life of me think of what the movie was.

AainaA

Honda powered spaceship? Hybrid-powered cars? I don't know about Honda though, but I've heard that the Toyota Prius is a spaceship. This "automobile" has an onboard computer with a navigation system, calendar and phone book; and a built in phone system (to be used with compatible cell phones), outside temperature thermometer, and an energy monitor that shows current consumption (gas & electricity) at the same time.. you'd just have to figure out what goes with what when you push the button to ignite the "engine"...

unless you're referring to The Honda FCX though I have no slightest recollection of a sci-fi movie using a Honda as a spaceship.. but rather Honda investing substantially in Asimo, its Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility, 2 legged walking robot using the autonomous locomotion sys.

Maybe a sci-fi buff would fill us both in on this.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
the only thing truely innovative about the toyota prius is it's hybrid technology. if i remember correctly, when driving down hill, the batteries that drive the electric motor are automatically recharged. which is pretty cool! :) other than that... most of the gadgets that come with it come standart or optional equiptment in many of todays cars. yet, i do not have or want any of them. :p

that honda CFX is pretty ugly! to be honest, the way cars are going, it isn't very likely i will ever buy a brand new cars. they are not only a pain the in ass to work on, they also look extremely ugly... i wonder what kind of morons they have sitting up their that come up with what's cool and in... it seems as though they must be more blurr that all of us together!!!

AainaA

well the only car that has struck my fancy somehow is the Audi TT which I hope will be in my porch :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
the audi TT is a fairly nice little car. :) however, i do wonder just how much space there is inside... it looks so small!

AainaA

you don't really need a huge space to do things inside it right? as long as it can accomodate a 6 footer, its good for me :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
AainaA said:
you don't really need a huge space to do things inside it right? as long as it can accomodate a 6 footer, its good for me :)
lol.... how'd you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.