Bow Tie Expressions

Perth Web

I find the large banner image with all the bow ties a bit confusing, I would rather see less ties but with more details (larger).

I feel there are too many font colors happening also, makes the design seem a bit hard to follow.

good luck with it!

monicamaria

Thanks for the replies. I will definitely work on the banner image and the font colors.

I have to remember that less can be more. I get carried away with wanting to show the variety.

I hope you will check it out again when I re-post the website after I work on it.

I appreciate the input.

Monica

monicamaria

Re-Vamped my site - Please let me know what you think

I took the suggestions posted here and completely redesigned my website.

Please look it over and let me know if I went in the right direction. I clicked on some of the links here, all the sites looked very professional.

I appreciate the corrective criticism.

Thanks,
Monica

evocrim

Still rather busy, maybe just one row of bow ties in the banner?

A LOT going on, are you trying to make money from internet flimflam (ads and surveys and link sponsors) or are you trying to sell ties?

All those other "offers" kind of make you look bit shady (to me) - by this I mean why would I want to know about Puma trainers or logo sportsware if I've just searched bow ties?

If I wanted to buy a tie I wouldn't want to dredge through all the other nonsense - I would find a simpler and more trustworthy site.