Bluecalf.com

tomdickandhrry

On 11-12-2004 I registered bluecalf and about a month later I finaly finished. I just added to it now. Only me, a few guest accounts I made. and 1 user. But we just started so no bigee. Everything in due time.

What do you think? Be honest.

http://www.bluecalf.com

Thanks,
TDH

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the front page should have more information on what the site is all about.
Picked up on a few spelling mistakes
Once yuor all setup you can post your questions in the Forum and somebody will reply.

Once your site is all debigged you can post it in the Overall section and have your site critqued.
yuor - you are
debigged - debugged
critqued - critiqued

Also the main page should probably be blue instead of white since it is called bluecalf.com
And the text on the forum should probably be black or a very dark grey so that it stands out better.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The black text is hard to read against the dark blue background. Also the grey text doesnt stand out very well against the light blue background.

StephanieCordray

next to the last paragraph you have name twice. I don't think the black goes well at all with the blue hues you've chosen. I'd shrink the text size and add more relevant text, as ian said, and say something about the site's purpose. Also, if you aren't going to use the splash page for anything other than what it's doing now, you may as well get rid of it because it isn't helping your site.

tomdickandhrry

On the left of links then under Main Menu click on View Schemes.

Tell me what you think of

silverfusion2portal

and

lightblueportal2

Thanks,
TDH

StephanieCordray

silberfusion isn't horrible but i didn't like the lightblusportal 2... i did like the original, lol... while it was up i happened to look over and saw that chat room is spelled chat rom... that's something I didn't see yesterday... so that should tell you something there... if people can't read the links well enough to get around, they'll miss a lot of the site.