Blog For My Site

tatsudoshi65

Hello!

I'm looking for a site that offers an install of a blog that you can post directly onto your own website... I saw one mentioned on here a while back that I though would be perfect, but didn't need it at the time - now I can't find it.

What is your favorite?

Thanks!

3dmagicaldesign

I recommend wordpress too, right now I am in the middle of updating my website and I have decided to use wordpress for my home page, I will submit it for review once it is ready.

Wordpress is very customizable and the plugins are something that really can boost your traffic

Riccur

I have enjoyed Wordpress very much. I think it would be the better choice for what you seem to be trying to do. It is very simple to use and it is pretty cheap.

gwnhwyvar

Hello!

I'm looking for a site that offers an install of a blog that you can post directly onto your own website... I saw one mentioned on here a while back that I though would be perfect, but didn't need it at the time - now I can't find it.

What is your favorite?

Thanks!

Do you mean where you can preinstall it so you don't have to download the package, then upload, then run set up and all that? Because if that's what you mean, GoDaddy.com has that. You just tell it to install the application and in about one-half hour or so you've got a complete up-and-running blog ready to rumble. :)

LisaRole

I highly Recommend Wordpress. You'll be able to add plug ins easily and a lot of tutorial on how to install plug ins to make installation more easily. If you already have a blog, if it's blogspot, you can transfer that to wordpress without loosing one piece of it, not even your comments. ;)

Try Wordpress and you'll like it like everyone else.

mezangath

Wordpress is the shit nowdays.

Highly customizable by the controlpanel if you aren't into coding.

Wordpress has a few problems with loadingtimes though, but that can be fixed by plugin to handle static html pages.

Even without that plugin, Wordpress still shines through as the best blog nowdays (atleast through my eyes) ;)