best web housting

zel218

It actually depends on your hosting needs. If you have enough budget, you can go for premium offers. Like me for instance, I prefer a web host that offers 24/7 customer service and huge bandwidth. If you are on a limited budget, go for cheap ones with good reviews. :)

Ocidohoc

The best hosting company is that fits all your demands, I know that Serverpoint have helpful support that could solve any issue and with their various plans you will get all you need to host your site

tin15gil

I agree with Zel218, it all depends on your needs. A hosting company doesn't offer the same kind of service, what others have don't have, so try reading on reviews first and try to research the pros and cons of one another. Goodluck to you.

XeHSean

There is no best hosting provider, only one that is best for you.

If you let us know what sort of budget and requirements you have, we can help to point you in the right direction

orangecopper

Hello Junaid,

there are a lot of factors you need to consider while selecting a web hosting company for your website if you are serious about your website. The importance of having a good web host is that - on a long run there are many factors that could hinder your website growth.

1. make sure you go for a reputed brand to ensure continued service
2. check online for reviews that would give you more insight on web hosts
3. pricing is important factor for any startups - so go for hosts offering reasonable prices
4. make sure they have the latest versions / technologies like PHP5, apache etc.
5. decide which OS to go for - linux or windows
6. learn about their data centers and their locations (geo based traffic / targetting)
7. analyze your website requirements - bandwidth / DB / space

if you want to know more about best web hosting companies - you could check out a detailed review here

hope this information was helpful.
cheers
Josh

che09

There is no best hosting provider, only one that is best for you.

I agree,every hosting provider says that they are the best. I would say that it really depends on your needs,as to what your business wants to achieve!

I would say that webhosting1 is the best others would say other web hosting's name. Every web hosting provider is the best on their ow way! :)

bbboy484

To look for a best hosting company you need to know what you need (i.e shared hosting, dedicated hosting, vps hosting or free). For me I think hostgator is the best for shared hosting they offer good option and you can get a the first month for 1 cent also they give you a $100 adword coupon. Their disk space and bandwidth is unlimited.

http://www.hostgator.com/

If you looking for dedicated hosting I would tell you to try 1&1 Dedicated. Right now they give you 3 months for free then after that $49.99 per month.

http://www.1and1.com

If you looking for an un-metered server try iweb I think they offer the best price too.

http://iweb.com/

I hope this information help you in your quest of looking for the best hosting company.

cliffm14

I did alot of research before choosing a company for our shared and reseller hosting for our web design company.

We chose Hostgator because of their excellent reputation for good customer service, fair pricing, good server maintenance and they do not overfarm their servers with too many accounts.

We do not have any issues with them on shared accounts working well and fast. If you do some research you will find they are one of the most reputable providers.

Beware as many hosting companies oversell their servers. If you want to check out the load times you can view our website running in one of their shared servers at http://www.abqwebstudio.com

HeyOnYou

ipage.com is really good but it depends what you want. i would suggest that you write down everything important such as how many domains and how much information and internet etc.

as well as what kind of topdomains u own (.com .net .se) etc. and if you are going to use php mysql. : )