Best way to deliver designs???

designjunkie

Hey Im new to the web design world so I've got a probably very obvious question here.
I have designed the site in Photoshop (go figure) and the client has approved the designs (yay!) so the next step is to get the designs to the clients in house "programmer." Supposedly it's just an employee who knows how to program... I know that's a dangerous thing, but that's beside the point.
On to the question:
I have a home page and multiple sub pages. Each are organized well (i.e. Main Nav folder, sub nav folders, jquery, Hr... all that good stuff). So am I ok to just send them the psd files or do I need to save each individual image, graphic, button, ect and place them in a folder?
Im trying to make this as clear as possible.
Do I need say an images folder with the header image or can they just pull that from the psd file as long as it's clearly identified?

I hope this makes sense. I'd like to send the design off now, but am afraid Ill need to go through and save each design element as an individual file for the programmer. Thoughts? Or more optimistically... Answers?