Best promotion method? PixelCityHome.com

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs and Advertising Space' started by pixelman, Mar 31, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. pixelman

pixelman New Member

Hi everyone,

I've worked really hard on my site: pixelcityhome.com and I've tried some pay-per-click advertising (which I think I've had the best success on), also posting on forums and 'digg-it' type sites.

However, I'm not having that much luck. Any suggestions specific to my site?

Thank you so much

2. Sonal

Sonal New Member

Do update your website. Increase link popularity of your website

3. Noctrine

Noctrine New Member

Your site is very, very cool.

Anyway down to business. People really love being able to have some control over things. You could probably increase the Word of Mouth vote if you set it up so that people could make there own homepage on it. In that iGoogle sort of way.

4. pixelman

pixelman New Member

Noctrine: Thanks a lot!

I do plan on doing that at some point in the future, however my current web expertise is not quite that high. I'd be happy to take on someone who knows how to do so. Thank you for the suggestion.

5. natenation

natenation New Member

That's a pretty bad apples site! haha I think you will find problems because of the lack of text on the site, it's not super apparent what it is... Great graphics though.

6. phyza

phyza New Member

did you submitted it to web directories?? Try posting on relevant forums regularly .. You will get some good results sooner :)

7. FeatherCodeTy

FeatherCodeTy New Member

Clever idea.

SEO, web directories, and genuine blog posts about your service help direct a lot of traffic too.

8. Seo-service

Seo-service New Member

layout of site is cool!!!

I like the layout of you site!!

Post your site in the search engine directories to have more visitors.

9. fergster

fergster New Member

Awesome site man

What did you use to design it

10. flameup

flameup New Member

Payper click ads are expensive. I personally think that banner advertising is much more profitable. IMO

11. Hendry_Budiman

Hendry_Budiman New Member

Friend, you could use Adwords but you must set your budget.
    But if you want cheap and natural, you can do link building, link exchange, submit directories.
    And you must patience in manage your site.

12. eonic

eonic New Member

what forums would you recommend?

13. rwebber77

rwebber77 New Member

I have to disagree with everyone here, I am not too crazy about this site at all. When I initially clicked on the URL I was taken to the site, normal right? What made me immediately close your URL from my browser was when the 2 pop-up windows invaded my desktop. And, there is no content!