Best online location to learn PHP?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by giclee12, Feb 17, 2010.

to remove all ads.
  1. giclee12

giclee12 New Member

Where do you suggest is the best place online to learn PHP code?

cheers!

2. Jamesr

Jamesr New Member

I would recommend W3Schools and php.net are the best locations to study for free.

3. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

4. ufone1234

ufone1234 New Member

A little bit old, but still a good book for beginner to intermediate -- Programming PHP by Rasmus Lerdorf and Kevin Tatroe (O'Reilly); has some animal on the cover.

Another one that I can recommend that's geared towards PHP5 is Beginning PHP5, Apache, and MySQL Web Development (Programmer to Programmer) by Elizabeth Naramore, Jason Gerner, Yann Le Scouarnec, and Jeremy Stolz (Wrox); red cover with people on top.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  5. orangecopper

orangecopper New Member

to start with w3schools is good, further download php bible ebooks.

regards
    Joshu

6. sahara2010

sahara2010 New Member

I just wanna know where to go when i want to voice out my emotion either against or not to the service/product. Thought anyone.

Expedia.ca Coupons

7. ishie

ishie New Member

Go to: phpbuddy.com - That site is designed to help you learn PHP programming. There are Quick Start PHP tutorials and scripts. Good luck!

8. gerdonhanry

gerdonhanry New Member

There are various online sites from where you can learn the PHP. One I recommend is the Linda.com. The content in that site is fresh and Valuable.

9. rwebber77

rwebber77 New Member

I learned by checking out a PHP/MySQL book for beginners at the local library and paired it with trial and error. w3schools and PHP.Net are great sites by the way..

10. Jay-S

Jay-S New Member

I would recommend checking out Tiztag and PHP.net to learn PHP. Those are the two sites I learned PHP from.

11. 10west

10west New Member

12. Ignis

Ignis New Member

Start with
    http://www.tizag.com/

Get used to searching
    http://php.net/index.php

.And google will be your friend as well as asking for help. I find that there is -always- someone with the same problem as you somewhere, and it can usually be found just by changing the wording in a search.

13. german

german New Member

Thanks for information!*In turn I wish to advise another useful resource with possibility to create any your form. Besides in php forms tutorials it's possible to find information about opportunities of e-mail creatig on a site by means php forms i.t.c. Informational articles are wrote by developers by this web resource. I think this is advantage.* :)