Best online location to learn PHP?

ufone1234

A little bit old, but still a good book for beginner to intermediate -- Programming PHP by Rasmus Lerdorf and Kevin Tatroe (O'Reilly); has some animal on the cover.

Another one that I can recommend that's geared towards PHP5 is Beginning PHP5, Apache, and MySQL Web Development (Programmer to Programmer) by Elizabeth Naramore, Jason Gerner, Yann Le Scouarnec, and Jeremy Stolz (Wrox); red cover with people on top.

Last edited:

ishie

Go to: phpbuddy.com - That site is designed to help you learn PHP programming. There are Quick Start PHP tutorials and scripts. Good luck!

gerdonhanry

There are various online sites from where you can learn the PHP. One I recommend is the Linda.com. The content in that site is fresh and Valuable.

rwebber77

I learned by checking out a PHP/MySQL book for beginners at the local library and paired it with trial and error. w3schools and PHP.Net are great sites by the way..

Jay-S

I would recommend checking out Tiztag and PHP.net to learn PHP. Those are the two sites I learned PHP from.

german

Thanks for information!*In turn I wish to advise another useful resource with possibility to create any your form. Besides in php forms tutorials it's possible to find information about opportunities of e-mail creatig on a site by means php forms i.t.c. Informational articles are wrote by developers by this web resource. I think this is advantage.* :)