Best Domain Registrar

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I have been an enom reseller for several years now, and I would have to say that they get my vote for being the best ICANN accredited domain registrar.
The fact that their club drop system is performing well is also another reason I am happy to be using them.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
best domain register? hmmm... i guess that would be you ian. i don't know anyone else with so many great domain names.

i used to use dotster.com to register all my domains back in the states, but things work a little differently here in europe, much to my disapproval since i have a lot less control over my domains. :(

Chroder

I use NameCheap. They're good I guess.

I should have used you ian :p When my domain is about to expire I think I'll transfer it to yours ;) One thing I like about NC though is the nice sexy control panel, but looks are just on the surface.

Can I pay via PayPal with your ian?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Chroder said:
I use NameCheap. They're good I guess.

I should have used you ian :p When my domain is about to expire I think I'll transfer it to yours ;) One thing I like about NC though is the nice sexy control panel, but looks are just on the surface.

Can I pay via PayPal with your ian?
Yep you can pay via paypal via my site, oh and for you, I can charge you my cost price which is cheaper than what you would pay at namecheap.
But rememeber, I owe you a few domain credits, so If you need a few domains registered, just basic registrations, Ill do it for free.
Same goes for you z, if you need a .com domain renewed, let me know and Ill do it for you at no cost. These are the special priviledges of being an ex WMF moderator :p

AainaA

best domain name registrar? I dunno really... they're either a reseller for eNom or something.... big in the closet

what would you suggest Ian?

Wynnefield

i have four sites hosted and two domains registered at IX WebHosting. i found them by accident after my previous hosting service went under. their customer service has been outstanding and the $5/month linux economy plans fit my clients' budgets real well. i plan to transfer my other domains to them, as soon as they are set to handle "transfers" ... :cool: