Banner for school

Pjort

I am looking for some people to help me out making a banner for our school, in the size of 1000x175. It is Denmark and called Orion.

What I would love to see is the star sign "Orion" would somehow be integrated. And it should be kept in light colours, most likely green or yellowish, since nature is a big part of our school. So the nature would be nice to have represented as well. And then of course the school it self, since the architecture of the school is great. Oh, and we have a quite strong music line also, not sure if it should appear in the banner though...

Would it be something you are interested in making? And for how much? (I can tell it is only really low budget. I as teacher is going to make the rest of the site in my spare time...)

Link to the old site: http://www.friskolen-orion.dk/ (don't know if it is for any use... Also since it is in Danish)

Pjort

if my computer is working again by next week i could help but at the moment it's dead :)

Sounds cool.

Oh and I was playing a bit around with an idea for a logo.
orionlogosmall.jpg

Any thoughts?

d a v e

my computer is going to be dead for a bit so it might be week or 2 weeks til i can do anything

i think your logo looks good but using the constellation on it makes it look a bit random or messy. how about using the image of orion the hunter instead? then you have the name orion and the link with nature?

Pjort

my computer is going to be dead for a bit so it might be week or 2 weeks til i can do anything
Dang...

i think your logo looks good but using the constellation on it makes it look a bit random or messy. how about using the image of orion the hunter instead? then you have the name orion and the link with nature?
Well it is only a sketch, but it is actually "orion the hunter" that is represented. It is orion's belt, sword and shield/lion.

Last edited:

Theta

Hi Pjort,

I see it's not a new post, but I really love creating these type of things, and accidentally I'm in Denmark too :)
I see that you have something now on the site with the constellation but I don't know if that is what you wanted.

If you still need help, let me know.
Kh,