bad links??

chuckymcgun

I've read a lot of articles about link building and found many to be conflicting in regards to bad or irrelevant links. Some say no links are bad links. I doubt this holds true with link farms. Are links to relevant sites really necessary or will any link with a high page rank benefit your site?

http://www.76fix.com

conor

Yes links to your site will benefit your search engine ranking. It will not look good for your site if you use irrelevant links though

larrysw

Another thing that can hurt your rankings is paid links. Some sites will optionally use a nofollow attribute on links because of this.

mrandrei

It's always better to link with relevant sites. Google gives weight to sites that link to/with authority sites. Avoid putting links in link farms.

mrandrei

You do not need to have lots of links for your website. Few but quality high PR links will work for you. Blog comment is the one of the best ways to get quality backlinks for your website.

Amen to that! In SEO, quality of links is MORE important than quantity. :)

bailey.rein

Back links from relevant sites plays a big role.. Google gives more value/weight on the quality of back links that you are getting compared to those irrelevant sites..

baldcare

it also depends on whether you are talking about incoming or outgoing links. incoming links should not hurt you i think no matter where they are coming from because your competitors could abuse that. as far as outgoing links go one should be careful when linking out and as one poster pointed out it may not be a bad idea to use no follow attributes for some of your links

besteast

High quality, high PR and related web site back links would do you a big help.it is one of the most frustrating tasks you can attempt

JohnLA

I've read a lot of articles about link building and found many to be conflicting in regards to bad or irrelevant links. Some say no links are bad links. I doubt this holds true with link farms. Are links to relevant sites really necessary or will any link with a high page rank benefit your site?

http://www.76fix.com

High PR links are good. Some of the sites that I have (and to those of my clients) have backlinks that are from other niches and still ranks well. So I think getting more links, specially do-follow ones are great.

Writing more articles and submitted to article directories can give you many backlinks.

ngseo

Links are a big help in SEO, especially if used responsibly. Not only do they help in site PR, but also in driving traffic.

suresh

:confused:Hello

Yes relevent links with high page rank are most benificial for a site but only pr will not give long term results for a website in seo part.

Thanks

Janice07

Link building is the most effective way to get a high page rank in Google, If you want to have backlinks then you should post t blogs that are do follow and have a high pr, well if you want traffic for your site you can post to blogs that are related to your niche

Jaazielann

Link building is the most effective way to get a high page rank in Google, If you want to have backlinks then you should post t blogs that are do follow and have a high pr, well if you want traffic for your site you can post to blogs that are related to your niche

Just like what janice07 had said, if you are looking for backlinks then you
should post to sites that are do follow and have a high pr, well if youre only
up to traffic then posting on blogs that are related to your niche will be a big
help,