b-extreme

Whitefox

OK I realise it's a bit cheeky but I'd love to hear what you think of my site.

b-extreme

grab1.jpg

b-extreme

I'll sort out some reviews of other peoples sites for you very soon :)

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
That particular page looks great, but it did take quite a while for the page to load, because of how graphically rich it was.

Whitefox

ian said:
That particular page looks great, but it did take quite a while for the page to load, because of how graphically rich it was.

Thanks Ian, I guess you're on a sub-broadband connection and I'm sorry about the speed you experienced. It has tested 3.8 seconds at 1M-Broadband. Thanks again for visiting the site :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
My broadband connection is not the fastest, but it is not that slow either.

Whitefox

ian said:
My broadband connection is not the fastest, but it is not that slow either.
Hi Ian, Thanks for your comment, I have just retested and got 3.52 secs at 1meg / 5.2 secs @ 56k - I have no idea why its running slower for you but I'm very sorry that that's the case. I'm glad you liked the designs though :)

WHITEFOX
b-extreme

jbrown456

the text at the bottem of the page is in white on a white background
just hilight it with your mouse and you will see

Whitefox

jbrown456 said:
the text at the bottem of the page is in white on a white background
just hilight it with your mouse and you will see

Yes it is deliberate. The text is not intended to interfere with the design of the page but be invisible.

The reason that I do this is to provide text content on the page which otherwise is entirely graphic. This allows search engines to collate information about the page and site. In the past I have used NOSCRIPT for this but have found that some of the major search engines have now reset their spiders to ignore it.

Give it a try :) if you put predominantly graphic content on your front page it's essential. :)

WHITEFOX
b-extreme