Articles and Press Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwebber77

So I wrote 2 articles that were keyword rich and 450 words each and submitted them to ezine articles. In addition I wrote a press release that I have already submitted to PR-Log.

My question is this. If I have the website link in the author signature of the articles do I need to publish the articles anywhere on my website to be effective? Same with the press release?

Thanks!

ishie

Nope, I don't think so. I think you should write separate articles/contents for article submission and for your own website. Google likes unique contents in a page.

bluecollar01

Is or will the press release/article also appear in print format? If so, I would think you would want to mention the link solely for readers who aren't viewing in electronic format. From an SEO perspective I don't think it matters but from a marketing perspective I would add it in. Just my opinion.

rwebber77

Is or will the press release/article also appear in print format? If so, I would think you would want to mention the link solely for readers who aren't viewing in electronic format. From an SEO perspective I don't think it matters but from a marketing perspective I would add it in. Just my opinion.

No print format, just online. What I did was take bits and pieces of each article and created an article page within my website, and the ranking improved dramatically. After all, more content = more exposure. Right?

bluecollar01

How big of an increase in traffic did you see and how long did it last? Also, how many backlinks did you receive?

Just curious to find out the results that others are seeing.

Vincent

Most Peoples Now Doing Article Writing, Article publishing, press release publishing ,etc,etc.. and they also spend lots of money with this, i dint know, why they do this work?

kellymom

Can the press releases and articles used as a doorway page for ITSELF to be ranked of search engines, and drive traffic to my website? Is that how it works? Can they be used stand-alone if my domain page isn't for SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.