anyone work as freelancers here?

jennyhills86

any1 work as a freelancer on here, Ive been doing for about 6 months and would be gre8 to share experiences with you :)

Ive been using elance and freelancer and recently started working on http://www.lanceio.com - all have given me some good jobs with little hassle.

Look forward to your replies

jenny x :p

leroy30

I do freelance graphic design, web design, animation and programming but I get all my work by word of mouth. I never had any luck with Elance it's too hard to compete with foreigners willing to do big jobs for less than $100!

ishie

Count me in! I sometimes do freelance work and get projects at getafreelancer. It's monetarily rewarding.

logosdesign

hey freelancers.. guys what do you prefer a job or freelancer..? do you think doing freelancing work is a secured job .? i mean if any month you don't get any project .? please share your views and suggestions

alisonponting

Count me also. I am working a freelancer for more than one year. I have worked for data entry, data extracting, article writing and some SEO jobs. My experience is most of the sites except one or two do cheating. After completing task sometimes the client does not pay. It's so frustrating.

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey freelancers.. guys what do you prefer a job or freelancer..? do you think doing freelancing work is a secured job .? i mean if any month you don't get any project .? please share your views and suggestions

Imo, I prefer having a career and just handling a few project on the side. A career is much more secure bar none.