Any Suggestions Would Be Most Appreciated

conor

I think that there are too many ads on the site. It takes away from an otherwise sound design.

mgasparel

I would also move the top 2 links into the section of misc links near the bottom of the list. They look out of place up there.

I would also move the ad further down the page. You currently have it directly below the header and to be honest, it looks terrible.

It is a convention to have your header link back to your homepage.

I would also add some space between one section of text and the heading for the next. Currently your headings are blending right int the wall of text. Let it breathe and it will be a lot more readable. You might also consider left-aligning your headings.

Your contact page looks like a blank page with an ad on it.

Not bad for a novice site, but there's room for improvement. The most important thing is to clean up the content pages. Make sure it is readable or people wont want to read it.

m2ws

Thanks For All The Suggestions

Thanks for the many good suggestions.

Now I have a lot of ideas to work with.

Again, thanks for taking the time +_+

axel g

Modern_Media

Just some basic ideas/suggestions -

1) The home image- make it centered and put the text below it should make it look a little cleaner

2) Style your links to give a little more separation - http://www.echoecho.com/csslinks.htm

It's not really my place to comment about using tables because sometimes that's what you gotta do but what I got from your site is that you are still learning CSS - which isn't a bad thing and as you get better at using CSS, your site will drastically improve!

Not bad, how long have you been doing this?

Thanks for sharing!