any refreshing ideas for our site?

scoyne2

chrishirst is right,but some things I noticed:
  • Your images scream "Stock" and not in a good way, they don't really flow together but instead look like you just slapped them in there.
  • Your header and background are the same image, that rubs me the wrong way. I would change one of them.
  • The text in your sliders might benefit from a re-working. I would suggest changing: "check out our low prices" to "beautiful websites on any budget", or something less direct.

Modern_Media

The site is not bad so please take what I say as just helpful tips - nothing more ;-)

Try taking some elements away from the site or giving them some separation. When you clutter things together, your audience doesn't know where to look.

Open it up some, so your elements are not fighting against one another. Doing this will give your website a lower bounce rate because it will invite people to spend more time reading and interacting with your site.

Also, give your pages a few more images. Like I said, it's not a bad design but it lacks a little bit of excitement because it is a dark website with little to no images. The most exciting page you have is your about us page because you have images showing the people behind the scenes. Me personally, I connect with that page (and I'm sure other people do too).
Believe it or not but images will also make your audience spend more time on your site!

I hope this helps!