An art gallery with interactivity, you like?

Phixation

Hi

I have been creating a kinda virtual art world with lots of interactivity mostly done with javascript and now starting to use Flash as well in combination with javascript. The gallery has like floors and rooms, each one providing unique interactivity. Some scripts are still a little buggy but most do work, especially in Firefox. Semi-transparent png file are used a lot to create cool animation effects.

There is still a lot to do, but what do you all think about it so far?

www.phixation.net

JMCDesigner

Theres a lot of clicking through to different pages, where the navigation layout is different. This is very confusing and you can lose track of where you are.

Phixation

Thanx for the replies,

The font letters are now more apart from each other, I never really used the letter-spacing property before, but it indeed looks better now.

I'm also working on improving and harmonizing the navigation and layout from page to page. A better menu has been added below every gallery page to more easily jump between all the main gallery pages. I agree that more consistency must be added throughout all pages, still figuring out how to do that exactly though. For a start I will first try to further improve the bottom navigation and keep that the same throughout all gallery pages. The top navigation however, is more context sensitive and based on a user's current location within the gallery.