amazon vs clickbank

ishuvonet

amazon vs clickbank affiliate programs.Which you prefer more and why?I personally like CB more than amazon.

mrandrei

Clickbank is way better in terms of earnings. Amazon affiliate program isn't a very good way to generate online income. I've tried it before, but I was unsuccessful. Not worth it.

Quasha

In my Opinion none of them is better or worst , they are just two different source for making big money as an affiliate marketer but both have different techniques to approach to your customers.

Januar1986

Based on my experience and other reviews, I think Click Bank is better, because they share higher revenue to us, and there are a lot of digital products that can be sell easily using or webpages.

sitebuilder

I like clickbank better for the most part but amazon definitely has it's places. Amazon has alot less earnings but all the people who click through from amazon links are pretty much primed to buy already when you sell a digital product from clickbank you have to do a fair amount of preselling

Fabster

They're not really competitors or am I missing something? Amazon sell alot of different physical products and audio books. Clickbank sell digital products. They're both good and have the potential to generate good income.

jelina

they are just two different source for making big money as an affiliate marketer but both have different techniques to approach to your customers. Clickbank sell digital products. They're both good and have the potential to generate good income.

asaborio

I have used both for some time and I find I make more money with Clickbank. It is easier for me to sell info products. But now I am just focused on Clickbank and Commission Junction. I live in California where Amazon has refused to do business with affiliates.