Affliliates are the good way to earn?

websarga

Banned
Affiliates are the good way to earn revenue. Most of the companies are depended on them. Most of the people does fake ads like Make money online.
People do affiliates and do black seo to iritate users

gvkwalter

Hi,

Yes u can get huge revenue from affiliate networks.. where number of advertisers are there, who are offering huge CPC and CPM conversions, by that u can get huge revenue from affiliate networks like Axill.com, Axill.in, LinkShare, Commission Junction etc...

Mercy-Designs

I always had "good" success with Commission Junction. You just need to treat the affiliates as serious as any other business you want to actually make money on and you will!

bluearrow

I Think it depends one your Niche and what you are willing to do.

For me AdSense and Amazon places a big part of my revenue stream. I haven't able to earn much from Other affiliate programs. Also I have some what success with GPT sites too.

Betst GPT sites

mithu143

You are perfectly right. In fact affiliate marketing has made the most number of millionaires online than any other online business. Clickbank, CJ, LinkShare, Click2Sell, ShareASale are reputed affiliate networks to get high quality affiliate products to promote.

Goldstar

Banned
Yes affiliates are the good way to earn revenue. Using affiliate networks like Clickbank can be a good option as you will find many great products there to sell. Look for higher gravity products as those are proven to sell better for affiliates. Market products from multiple different niches as you will find that certain products convert a lot better than others. If you are advertising on Google adwords then you will need your own unique domain as well as a unique landing page in order to have the best chance of success.

Regards,

alancook

In my opinion, Affiliate selling and marketing is not easy.

Takes a lot of hard work.

Last edited:

NewPlan

It is acutally very good way to earn especially if you can find a product that is actually useful and solves some type of problem. Those are the two biggest things to look for.

For example I found a custom built marking platform that pays very well for referals so it fill both points. Its useful and ssolves my marketing problem and As a result am having good luck with that.