Advice on lapdesk ... Anyone have a Lapdawg?

bullynj

I am having pain in my right forearm from apparently using my laptop/wireless mouse to much I work alot and didnt have any pain until recently it actually feels like my muscle in my arm is being pinched or just sore I startedto wear a brace, and am going to work at a desk all week this week to see if it helps but Im looking for suggestions from you guys to find out who uses lapdesks that have wireless mouse support on them -and what you have - I was lookin at the lapdawg....

wachtn

start working out. its amazing what a few minutes of push ups, pull ups, crunches, and bike riding can do for you. Really does help with computer related pains.

LouTheDesigner

I frequently get pains also. Especially on my lazy days, when I'm laying on my couch watching tv, with a laptop in front of me, typing actionscript with one hand.

I enjoy just getting up and stretching every once in a while. Maybe a walk. Although lapdawg may help, you are still going to experience some form of discomfort since you will be almost completely immobile. wachtn is very correct regarding exercise.