Advertising Merchants on Online mall

Hello Friends,
I am currently working on an online mall website. It is yet to kick off as I am still approaching merchants who will be supplying goods for sale.
What I want to do now is, I want to be able to advertise the various merchants on the website by advertising their offline shops on the website.
I intend allocating a time slots to the various merchants.

Example: On Monday, I will advertise FASHION/ACCESORIES only.
Tuesday, I'll advertise COMPUTERS/PHONES only.

Now, on Monday, I will advertise each FASHION/ACCESORIES merchants shops for 30mins.
on Tuesday, I'll advertise only merchants relating with Computers/Phones.

QUESTION: Is there anything wrong in me advertising my merchants on my forth coming website? Secondly, If I can advertise, will I require any software that would enable me create FREE and wonderful ads to help SMEs.
Looking forward to your quick responses.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

chrishirst

Staff member
Example: On Monday, I will advertise FASHION/ACCESORIES only.
Tuesday, I'll advertise COMPUTERS/PHONES only.
No sensible merchant would buy advertising on that basis especially on a 'site' that does not even exist

Is there anything wrong in me advertising my merchants on my forth coming website?
None at all, but who in their right mind is going to buy advertising on an as yet non-existent set of pages when there are hundreds of thousands of established pages with a proven track record of providing genuine sales.

Your "idea" has been around a very long time and is the basis of EVERY 'con trick' going, the 'mark' pays you for something that you might deliver someday, it is akin to you selling them a house on a prime piece of Florida 'real estate' that hasn't been drained yet.

You can easily advertisement for your merchants on your website and you do not need any type of software to do this, just you know a little bit about social media marketing. You can advertise them through social media platforms.