Advancing my Forms

jadiebrown

Hi, I learned how to create a contact form on this site. It works perfectly. However, I would like to take that basic form and extend it so that it contains much more functionality. All of these forms would need to send an email to a specific address - as with a normal contact form, but there would be far more information on some of them:

1. The website has various products on sale. Each product, which has its own unique product code, contains a link to a form requesting more information. I would like the form to automatically contain that particular product code in the subject line - eg: A089 More Information. Will I need to design a different form for each link or is there a way to automate this process?

2. I would like to create a purchase form for those same products. So next to the "more info" link, each product would contain an "order now" link to a purchaser order form. The form should have extra fields besides, name, subject, message etc. Fields such as method of payment etc. I am quite happy for the information in these fields to appear in the message body. Or, if possible for the field headings to appear next to them somewhere.

3. The third form is to advertise a product on the site. This would be a normal contact form. However, there will again be additional fields - such as price, age of product etc. Also I would like the user to be able to attach an image to the form.

I assume all of this is possible and realise that I am asking for a lot of information. Is there anyone who can assist me with some or all of these issues?