A Few CSS Problems - Help!

jarryd09

Hey everyone,

I'm doing a re-haul of my website (re-design). It's mostly done, however there's a few issues that I can't wrap my head around. I'm using a Mac, so I'm going to layout the problems:

Link: http://jarrydfillmore.ca/JFD_LASTUPDATE_V2/

Firefox

• The 3rd Gallery is missing. The thumbnail and the large photo (using Lightbox) are both in my images folder, yet, it's still not appearing.

• Every piece of text has a text-hover. I only wanted to apply this strictly to the navigation

Safari

• Again, 3rd gallery piece is missing.

• The JF Design logo isn't fixed and it's also in the wrong spot - it moves when you move the page horizontally.

• The navigation isn't in the right place.

• The navigation is the only piece that has a text-hovering, all the other pieces of text aren't hoverable (which I want).

• The Twitter, Mail and LinkedIn logos are shifted way over to the left - they're supposed to be in the "Details" section.

All Browsers

• I'm trying to find a way to have the bottom footer (the black) to stretch all the way across the page. I can do it.. just take the footer outside of the website container, and then repeat it. But when I put the trademark text INSIDE the footer, I can't seem to change it's position. I've tried margin-top, but it doesn't make it budge.

If any of you guys could help me with these problems it'd be so appreciated. Driving me insaaane.

CaldwellYSR

I'm running firefox and that link looks fine to me. All of the pictures pop up, thumbnail and large photo. The nav items have a text-hover but the others don't... I don't see the issues you were talking about.

Try padding for the footer container to push the text around. A mixture of text-align and padding should get it wherever you want it.