A drowning man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a man drowning. I wanted to jump in the water to rescue him, but I chose not to risk my own life.

Some walkers that were passing by saw him shouting for help and one of them jumped into the water.

Because the drowning man was a bit far from his reach, 2 more guys jumped in an effort to save the drowning man and their friend... to my shock, I saw the drowning man swimming back and he came to shore before those 3 guys that wanted to help him.. when they came back, we all asked him - why did you shout for help if you knew swimming?

he replied - well folks, did I shout "help, save my life?" or "help"? we got puzzled and asked him what the heck was the difference. he told he was looking for his lost wallet in the water and thats what he wanted help for!!!

Dominic

A Drowning Man is a film of deceptive simplicity. Made with modest means, it takes the relationship between a man and a woman as its premise, telling its story with little in the way of camera movement and on a single set.

YellowBug

A Drowning Man is a film of deceptive simplicity. Made with modest means, it takes the relationship between a man and a woman as its premise, telling its story with little in the way of camera movement and on a single set.

Oh wait a minute.... it is a film? It was quite weird that so many people jumped in to save him yet he was ungratefull

Status
Not open for further replies.